Typical Schedule For Seminary Instructors and Staff Monday – Thursday During Academic Year
- 6:00 – Personal Prayer Time
- 7:00 – Morning Prayer followed by Mass
- 8:00 – Breakfast
- 9:00 – Morning Seminary Classes
- 12:00 – Lunch
- 1:15 – Afternoon Seminary Classes
- 5:00 – Evening Prayer
- 5:30 – Dinner
- 6:30 – Evening Seminary Classes or free time.
- 9:00 – Night Prayer
*Wednesday the local community spends an hour in Eucharistic Adoration together prior to Evening Prayer.
**Friday there are no classes at the seminary. Members not involved in formation of seminarians use the time to grade papers and to prepare for upcoming classes.
***Saturday mornings are set aside for community work and house maintenance. Saturday afternoon and evenings members have free time.
****On Sunday’s many members frequently assist by offering Mass at local parishes.